Thursday, September 01, 2005

Anime and Manga.

Quite an eventful day for me, even though I didn't really leave my computer. This morning (or rather, afternoon) when I woke up I was right on and started work on the online M.U.D. I have a job at, helping the newbies and answering questions. Quite hectic work really, since it was a really busy session, 3 hours. After that I decided to mellow out a bit and continued to watch the Yumeria series. I only had the last 6 episodes to watch, so that burned away more time. Whilst doing that I kept downloading more Mahou Sensei Negima anime, since it's a series I haven't seen and it's popped up a few times, as well as the fact I'd read a few pages of the manga at a local bookstore. When Yumeria finished I just let Mahou keep downloading, but also rooted around for the manga which I'd also bought (it looked good after all) and I spent a few hours reading it.

Currently I've read the first 40 chapters out of about 105 and it's quite good. A little different to what I'm used to, and a HUGE amount of fanservice, but hell I don't mind that at all. It's refreshing to read some light hearted stuff throughout watching other series such as Bleach and Naruto, even though Bleach has a few good comedic moments too. Other than all that which ate up most of my day I wasn't doing much, and I already have plans to get and watch the Mai Hime and Evangelion series, as well as the Eva movie. So much to read and watch.

2 Comments:

Blogger sunsetlover said...

hye there,
welcome to blog life.
cheers

2:13 am  
Blogger Xanthier said...

Thanks Jijie. ^^

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home