Saturday, September 03, 2005

More anime.

Quite a relaxed day today, and I spent most of it sleeping. When I did get up I started to watch the Mahou Sensei Negima anime, since I've read all the manga out so far. I watched the first 20 episodes, and whilst I agree with the majority view that the manga is better, I still think the anime is good to watch. It misses huge chunks, ignores certain plotlines, and rewrites vast amounts of the manga, but it's interesting to see everything moving and the changes they've made. Plus though using imagination to make manga move is good, watching the anime is easier for us lazy people, eheh.

I also finished gaining the anime eps apart from 23, since AnimeCouncil hasn't released that one yet. Since I finished getting it all and have only 5 episodes left to watch (which makes me wonder how much is going to be crammed into the end of the series) I've started getting Mai Hime. It's been highly recommended to me by several other anime fans I know, and in a few places when I hang out it's been talked about a lot. It can't hurt to try it, and after reading the general description of it from several sites I reckon I'll enjoy it too.

At any rate I should really go to sleep now, since tomorrow it's my dad's wedding and I'm the Best Man, so there's a lot for me to organise. So, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home