Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sleepless.

Well yesterday passed without too much excitement, for the most part. I got no sleep since I was on the computer chatting on an anime forum, gaining new manga works from there, and acquiring cute little mascots. It's brilliant to have Yazuki from Chobits, Nodoka from Mahou Sensei Negima and Shinobu from Love Hina all sitting on my desktop. I actually have many mascots downloaded on my comp now, and many of them even have conversations with eachother, it's quite funny. But anyway, later on in the afternoon I had to go into college for a quick tutor meeting, to discuss grades and finalise subject choice. That was immensely boring. However, when I got home, there was a beacon of hope, a shining paragon of uber-rockhard-coolness.

Yes my friends, Bleach Heat the Soul 2 for the PSP had arrived. Oh sweet. So very, very sweet. With more characters than the first game (phew) which all look just... amazing, and with far longer moves lists and combo's, not to mention far more extra stuff you can do, the game is needless to say, far better than the original. Sweet. I did scare myself a bit though, for a while it didn't work since I stupidly chose the 'Limited Site' option on the main menu without having a clue what it did. It proceeded to load, then the screen went blank and wouldn't respond. Exiting the game, I found the PSP no longer read the disc. At all. Well, 'crap' to put it bluntly.

However after half an hour of wondering how to get it working again, I decided to take the PSP battery out, then reinsert it and turn on, thereby rebooting the PSP with the game disc inside. Oh rock on, it worked, and I was back into Bleach goodness. It's such a rocking game, one of Urahara's funky combo's is where he summons bandages to wrap around the opponent, fires a load of needles into them to keep it in place, then crushes them with a really, REALLY big block of concrete or something similar. It looks so damn cool. Other than that (and practically giggling at the sheer coolness of the game) I haven't been up to much. So, till next time. (And Mai Hime is still only at 65% overall completed. Curses for only being able to download at night with a rubbish download speed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home