Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Evening.

Zomg, I'm posting before midnight. What's that? Why yes, that's the sound of theoretical angels rejoicing. At any rate, it was a pretty uneventful day for the most part. Due to not having any sleep yesterday, at all, I went to bed in the early hours of this morning, and slept till about 2pm. Feeling roughly revitalised, I stayed in bed till 4pm, and went to Games Workshop at 4.40pm. Lots of fun ensured, seeing how well my mates did at Bleach 2 on the PSP, as well as a few games on BlocKon against them. Then there was a big 'Warhammer' themed Inquisitor game, part of a recent campaign I've been in, and since I was in charge of the zombies, there was quite a bit of fun there. One of my zombies managed an almost matrix-like stunt, avoiding a mace to the face by grapping the haft and swinging it to the side, whilst simultaneously punching the guy in the stomach. Nice.

Then it was time to go home, relax, and generall mill around on the computer. I've only been in for about 50 minutes, and I'm currently waiting on Achaea, the M.U.D. I play, ready to start work when my time comes up. Exciting eh? On much better news, the Mahou Sensei negima series is now at 87% downloaded, which means it'll actually be finished in the morning! Woohoo! That means I'll happily be able to watch them all tomorrow, before my next gaining project, Gunslinger Girls. Huzzah and rejoice, Mai Hime will have finished. That's a big relief, since it's taken so insanely long.

I'm also waiting for Bleach episode 48 to be subbed. The raws are already out, so it'll most likely be tomorrow or the day after. It's always something to look forward to. At any rate, I hope you're all having something good happening or have something to look forward to, it makes things more bearable. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home