Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hospital visits.

I had another sleep in this morning, which was nice, then eventually got up, made my bed and so forth, etc etc, and finished just as my girlfriend arrived at about 12.45 pm. She went through some NewType USA's and had a look at the miniatures I'd bought and the time seemed to fly by. Before long it was time to visit my dad in the hospital, and so we both went along with my step mum and spent three hours with him. General chat followed and my dad made a few comments about us raising the temperature of the ward. I guess we class as 'affectionate' when near each other. Afterwards we came back to mine and had chicken, french bread and pizza whilst we watched The Matrix as my girlfriend hadn't actually ever seen the movie. After that we watched the first three episodes of The Animatrix before time ran out and she had to return home. Though a fair chunk of time was spent in the hospital I still enjoyed seeing her and spending time with her and I'll see her again during the weekend so I don't exactly have to wait long. After she'd left I generally didn't feel like doing much so put Family Guy season five on for something to listen to as I generally surfed the net. Not long after that one of my mates said he was bored so he popped over and we have three games of Magic the Gathering. I really need to improve my burn deck. It kinda works, but it's quite fast enough to be honest.

Once he had to return home, as he has work in the morning, I figured I may as well watch some of the anime I had waiting to be seen, so I got through Bleach, Kiba, Tonagura, Tokimeki Memorial, Negima, Chocotto Sister and two of Busou Renkin. Bleach was fairly alright, and the Bound's doll has bloody finally appeared. I hope the filler arc ends soon. Kiba was pretty cool, with Amil Gaoul or however it's spelt going into some special form and kicking ass, though the side effect doesn't look all too pleasant. Tonagura had more shenanigans from the pervy guy and a lot of misunderstanding going on. Tokimeki Memorial had the girlfriend trying to actually spend time alone with her boyfriend and unfortunately, for her, failing miserably. As for Negima... Well, the series is just plain weird. I'm not really all that keen on it. At all. I'll probably drop it if the next episode doesn't improve much for me. Chocotto Sister had more potential love worries and a really weird dream for the manager. Busou Renkin had more fighting, though this time against humans rather than homonculi. How interesting. I didn't feel like watching any of Garasu no Kantai or Burst Angel, since .mkv is an effort to watch. I guess that's all, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home