Monday, December 11, 2006

Return of the Animarathon.

Sleeping in was wonderful. I got several hours more than normal and didn't get up till shortly past midday. Fantastic sleep, and I generally felt a lot better than I have done recently. It wasn't long before I went to visit my dad in hospital, and he looked a hell of a lot better than before. e still seemed a bit weak, but was sitting up in a chair and was able to speak (reasonably) normally, without having to use the provided oxygen mask much. I spent several hours there with my step mum, then eventually we both left and grabbed a quick meal of fish and chips, though I went for sausages instead. My step mum and I had a long conversation about life in general before returning home, and she went about all her chores and duties, which have got a lot heavier since dad's not in the house, and I went to watch anime after I finished a few small jobs.

I got through 'a fair few' episodes of anime this time round, as I'd said I was going to demolish my anime today, and by the gods I did it. Mwahahaha and all that. At any rate, I watched - three of Bleach, two of Naruto, the final of Zegapain, three of Inukami, Welcome to the NHK, Chevalier, the final of Tsubasa Chronicle, two of Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori, two of Witchblade, The Gargoyle of the Yoshinagas, Mei Otome Zwei, two of Otome wa Boku ni Koshiteru, three of Asatte no Houkou, three of Crescent Love, three of Negima, and three of Tokimeki Memorial. Of course in describing these I'll be ridiculously brief. Bleach was alright, though not amazing. It looks like the arc may end soon which is funky. Naruto was again alright, but I want it to follow the manga soon... The Zegapain final was quite good, if a little odd. meh, I can deal with odd. Inukami was again funny in a vaguely perverted way, and Welcome to the NHK depicted the girl as one hell of a weird delusional freak. She really is more broken than Satou. Chevalier had interesting issues of succession, Tsubasa Chronicle had more fighting and, oddly enough, lots of Sakura's feather unclaimed and Jigoku Shoujo had some wasteful uses of revenge. Witchblade was pretty cool as 'Masamune' looked good in that dress, and Yoshinagas was strange but watchable. Mei Otome Zwei was ridiculously action packed and fun, with Koshiteru also being quite enjoyable as more tension seemingly developed in the background. Asatte no Houkou had more angst with apparent happiness marred by sudden revelation, doubt, and the mystically aged little girl running away. Sill girl eh? Crescent Love was filled with determination for the two the stay together, and Negima was artistically quite strange but I managed to follow it all the same. Last but not least, Tokimeki Memorial is developing quite strongly into a truly harem title, with three girls in the running. Not quite as harem as, say, Shuffle, but then again Shuffle did rock an awesome amount.

Tomorrow I'll be spending the whole day with my girlfriend pretty much, as she'll be round from 10.50 am and we'll be going out for the day together. It's something I'm quite looking forward to. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home