Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ditto.

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday, though when I was round my girlfriend's place we both wrapped ourselves in her duvet and watched Hellboy. It was remarkably comfortable and generally quite nice to watch a film together. Once I got back home I tried out a few PSP games, namely Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. Metal gear was, of course, quite fun to play as in the tutorial I managed to shoot a load of surprised guards. Valkyrie on the other hand was quite boring. Everything was slow, there wasn't that much interaction for ages, and I didn't find it all that enjoyable. Oh well eh? I still have at least two other games to test when I get round to it. For now though I'm off to sleep, and I'm going to savour tomorrow morning as I can just stay in bed for most of the day for the first time in months. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home