Monday, December 04, 2006

Entertaining.

Ahh, today I had a good day again, though for differing reasons to usual. After my single lecture I hung around for quarter of an hour before going home, gave myself an hour of rest, finished reading the relevant section of the politics book, then actually wrote my Public Law essay. Yeah, I finished the bastard! Mwahahaha! Not only that, but once it was done I checked my email and there was a new one proposing a small get-together at the Grapevine on uni campus, so I went back into uni and met up with my mate, the SWARM president who's also a mate, and one of his friends. We ended up playing a fair amount of pool and though I was abysmal, there were some close games. Overall it was immensely enjoyable simply hanging out (in a smoke-free pub, excellent) and I came home relatively late at about 10.15-ish pm. I got home by about 11.50 pm and proceeded to lounge around whilst surfing the net. I played some Urban Dead, on which I'm now a level 41 zombie as I purposely died to get all the zombie skills bar Brain Rot. I managed to kill a survivor and get another to three life before I got shot to pieces and ran out of action points. Later on I signed on just to see what had happened, and burst out laughing. It turns out I was at a revive point, as some random guy just revived me. Cool, now I can use guns again. Rock on eh?

I also played quite a few games of Magic the Gathering on Magic Workstation and managed to lose them all. Annoyingly I generally came within either a few cards of milling my opponent to a loss, or a few life (generally two) before I was killed. A string of close losses was a bit frustrating, but one game was simply boring and no fun at all. Brine Elemental combined with Vesuvan Shapeshifter. I never got an untap step after that and almost died from boredom till he hit me for 10 twice. Not a very exciting or enjoyable deck. Other than that not much happened, though the anime is certainly piling up, Jeebus... Now I generally just need to read the whole of the Paranoia XP rulebook and I'll be fine. Hmm. At any rate, till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home