Friday, September 09, 2005

Civilisation.

Today was good fun, I went round a mate's house and played a game of Civilisation. There was 4 of us, and it lasted 8 hours. I came dead last. Had Michael not played an 'end the game' card, which got him a sneaky 5 extra points, I would've been third. As it was, he beat me by 2 points. Curses eh? It was great though, lots of truces, quite a bit of backstabbing, deals, 'innocent' army movements to bolster the line of defence, and I enjoyed it. However due to my eclectic sleeping hours when I got back home just under an hour ago I was completely tired, and I still am. It looks like I'll end up having an early night tonight, and actually get some sleep.

I have the first 4 episodes of Elfen lied done, and overall the series is at 44%. It's only slightly faster than Mai Hime, and half the speed Gunslinger Girl was downloading at, but still it's not to bad I suppose, since it's only a 13 part series and an extra special. Pretty much the same as Saikano, 13 parts with an additional special. By tomorrow, the last weekend before college starts for me again, I should be able to watch Elfen, and I'll hopefully finish Saikano too just before I get heaped with work to do. Ah well, nothing relaxing lasts forever, and the plus side is I'll see all of my college mates. That's something to look forward to at least. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home