Thursday, November 10, 2005

Eureka.

Today at college was pretty boring overall, and I was mildly down since I didn't get to see my girlfriend. It couldn't be helped since she was quite busy so I don't blame her at all, but it's always a slight letdown if you're expecting something which can't happen. Nevermind thopugh, tomorrow should be much much better. On the plus side my sociology teacher asked me to draw on an A4 sheet of paper instead of a scribble-board today, since she's going tolaminate it and use it as a sign for open evening, where potential students come to look at the college to see if they want to join. That made me quite happier, since my rating went up from 'pic of the week' for the classes she teaches to 'display picture' for many students and parents. Quite an ego boost right there. English language however dampened my mood since i had the fear on coursework to do, and the first draft is due in for next friday. As of now, I've written less than a page. Crap. I also have a law essay for wednesday so my weekend is now non-existant. Plus even though thursday next week is a free day, it'll be used on yet again coursework. Le sigh...

When I got home I did have anime to placate me and raise my spirits. I watched the recently released ep 18 of Eureka Seven, and the first 2 episodes of Najica. Najica is indeed remarkably full of panty shots, but they seem almost vaguely 'unintentional', allowing you to concentrate on the plot too, which is a very good thing. Also the 206th chapter of Ah! My Goddess was released, so I got to read more Goddess and Lorelian goodness. By tomorrow I should have more Najica to watch as I have panic attacks over the law essay and english language coursework. I managed to phone my Dad and Step-Mum this evening too, and they're doing great on their honeymoon, enjoying the good weather. There's only just over 2 weeks to go, so it's not wrong really. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home