Monday, October 31, 2005

IRC.

College wasn't too bad today, considering it was the first day back after a week of almost relaxation. Lessons went roughly well, and thankfully no homework was set. That would have probably killed me to be honest. For the past 3 days I've had possibly 7 hours sleep in total. That's naturally my fault since I've been hanging out on IRC a low with the Doujin-World group. They're cool people, and at times completely random. It makes chatting much more enjoyable. In other manga news, chapter 206 of Ah! My Goddess hasn't yet been scanlated to my knowledge which is a shame. What's an even bigger shame is that I have no clue what time of the month it's released. Ah well. At least I recently got to read Bleach chapter 201. **Spoilers ahead** Excellent to see Rukia up on her Shinigami feet again. The mod soul was pretty funny, but most impressive was Rukia's Shi Kai. It destroyed an Arankaru, which was hinted to be at Captain level. Wow. Unfortunately I was a bit upset as I prefer the hollow, vaizard and arankaru character (basically the evil guys) but at least it looked cool.

I've also actually managed to watch some anime too. Zomg indeed. I started downloading s-CRY-ed. I've only managed to get the first 3 episodes, but they were very good. The whole supernatural powers thing is done well, since each user is able to decompose and recompose matter, but each one is unique. As of yet the main characters are interesting, yet not too fleshed out apart from the main woman, but that's to be expected after only 3 episodes. It'll most likely go into more depth and elaborate on the relationships between the characters. At the moment however I'm still downloading the Firefly TV series. admittedly I've still only watched 2 episodes and the whole 14 episode series will be finished in just over an hour, but I'll probably watch it some weekend or something. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have more s-CRY-ed to watch. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home