Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Music.

It was yet another reasonably good day. Admittedly I didn't manage to see my girlfriend because she was feeling a bit ill, but I'd want her to get better and feel good a.s.a.p. anyway, so that was all okay. When I got home, early since college on wednesday is only a half day, I basically just lounged around watching TV. After an hour or two of that I made dinner and listened to some anime music. I recently gleaned a copy of the Eureka Seven OST, and several of the songs are sufficiently high-tempo or interesting enough to put on my PSP. By now I have quite a bit of music on there to randomly listen to. Anime-wise I managed to finish up watching the first 17 episodes of Eureka Seven and luckily there was an update for Blood+ and Bleach which I managed to watch too. I didn't actually notice there was an update out for Mai Otome till I started writing this post and thought about updates specifically, so at least I'll have something to watch tomorrow.

I spotted a series called Najica Blitz Tactics too. It's only 12 episodes, which is quite convenient for a quick-watch series amidst all the ongoing ones. It sounds quite good, since it has a main female character who is a 'perfumer' as a day job, but is also part of a secret organisation. Not only that, but it's apparantly an very ecchi show, which should be funny. The series I'm now waiting for updates from or currently following are Girls Bravo Second Season, Shuffle!, Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig, Blood+, Solty Rei, Eureka Seven, Bleach, Naruto, Gun X Sword and Mai Otome as far as I can remember. Not too many then, heh. Again that cuts the news short, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home