Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Virus Man.

In Marvel nemesis I completed the campaign mode with Captain America, and so unlocked another of the 'Imperfects' class. Hazmat. He's pretty cool, since he's a walking, talking, breathing virus. The background is that he was originally a scientist called Dr. Keith Kilham, one of the foremost minds in toxins and biological weaponry. As expected a rather large accident maimed his body and mind, leaving him partially crippled and unhinged, as well as being quite contaminating. He oozes caustic slime, and has liquid bones, and also has heightened reflexes and strength thanks to genetic manipulation by the 'leader' of the Imperfects, Van Roekel. Plus Hazmat is bright green, in a 'I'm not the Hulk' way, which is cool too. The Pangya game didn't go well however. Every time I started it up, it'd play for a bit then freeze, forcing me to restart the computer. So, out that went unfortunately. Looks like I won't be able to play against anyone from Doujin-World then.

In other more nifty news the Boxtorrents tracker was fixed, and so I started downloading s-CRY-ed again. Now I've watched the first 8 episodes, and once I finish writing this post I'll probably be able to watch episode 9 too. Not too bad really. Some of the Alter powers are quite funny. Episode 8 has the ultimate storyteller, who creates grand illusions with his scripts, fooling the person into believing things that aren't real, and actually controlling them without their knowledge. That'd be cool to use for crime, you could get them to withdraw cash and see their pin number... not that I'd do that of course. It's purely hypothetical.... Anyway, later on I'll probably start listening to some Prodigy, since I bought their recent album with all their most popular and best stuff, so that'll be good. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home