Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Expenses.

I've now watched the first 14 out of 17 subbed episodes of Eureka Seven, and in an hour or so no doubt I'll get Blood+ ep 5, ready to watch tomorrow. Eureka Seven is still going good, and I'm enjoying it as I usually enjoy anime. There's now just recentyly been dreams similar to those from Evangelion, but thankfully not as completely random (yes I know, the Eva dreams had a deep significance). It ties it in closer, and the enemies do too. All in all it's getting very good. Other than that not much has been happening.

Unfortunately looking at expenses, I wasn't given that much for overall food costs and so forth. It's been cut in half due to travel expenses and the date I had last Sunday. Erm... whoops. In 3 days I ate up half the expenses I'd been given. I'm just hoping that my EMA payments are going into my account, since at least that way I'll have something to live off of. I am however, in completely unrelated news, very proud of figuring out how the washing machine works. Now my wardrome is considerably more varied in choices again. Phew, heh. It's pretty low news today, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home