Monday, November 07, 2005

The hourglass moves.

Today was a good day really. Lessons went well, and at lunch I got to see my girlfriend. It was only for about half an hour since she'd had a prolonged meeting in the morning, but it cheers me up no end. I actually feel really happy and content when with her, it's fantastic. I got home with no trouble, and even got a lift from the station to my house from a friend, so that saved me walking. Then the rest of the evening consisted of watching more anime, the 4th ep of Solty Rei and the next 8 episodes of Eureka Seven. Once done writing here I'll be watching the 10th and 11th, before starting another 3 downloading. Considering only 17 have been subbed so far it's going very well and quickly.

The Soul Society forums have been incredibly active today, I've been typing cnstantly whilst not watching anime, and I barely had enough time to eat a pizza. I was typing inbetween every slice eaten. After I watch the rest of the downloaded Eureka Seven episodes I think I'll just go to sleep. It'll be a slightly early night therefore and I'll be able to get up in the morning again. Yet again I'm looking forwards to college, heh. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home