Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Goddesses.

Today involved yet more sleeping, hurrah. It's the calm before the storm of homework that'll hit me tomorrow. Urgh. Anyway, after I'd read the Ah! My Goddess manga I felt like watching the original OVA again, so off I went to download that and thankfully since it was around 1.3GB I've already managed to finish watching it. It was a great watch, and reallt heartwarming in some places. verall though I prefer the TV series over the OVA since there was simply more of it. Most of all I like the manga though, since that's the original plotline and the order is much better, and though some things aren't as detailed as the TV series, there's far more stories early on which due to time restrictions the series had to skip. I'm actually quite into the Ah! My Goddess theme at the moment, as you can easily tell, and my current PSP wallpaper is one of Belldandy.

I really am not looking forwards to tomorrow. I have to analyse at least 17 pages of epitaphs, including grouping the famous people's ones. Then I need to sort out the pictures of epitaphs I have an do the same with those. The sociology coursework should be simpler and quicker, but I still need to work out the bibliography for it, which'll be an absolute royal pain. I will most likely not have fun tomorrow, and I can fully see myself working for 5 hours straight and not finishing it. After I watch the almost finished Naruto update I won't have any new anime to watch either. I still have Firefly to watch since I've only watched the first episode, but though it's good it's just not quite the same as anime. Damn it. I really detest holiday homework. It destroys the relaxing atmosphere and ruins the week. Bah. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home