Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Reading pains.

My eyes, my poor eyes. I'm vaguely sure that the pain in my eyes is worth it. I finished downloading all 205 scanlated chapters of the Ah! My Goddess manga, which is roughly the first 31 volumes and half of the 32nd. That's not bad. Not only that, but due to spending most of this afternoon constantly reading, I've managed to read the first 196 of them. This means that I'll be able to finish before I even go to sleep. fantastic, since I dislike leaving most things unfinished. It's a prime example of how an artist's style changes, as well as the character concepts. For a start the original Belldandy was more like the 'Dragonball' style, and was blue haired. Now in the recent chapters she looks much better in my opinion, and has lovely brown hair. My favourite character is still Urd however, after watching the OVA, TV series and after reading most of the manga. As half goddess and half daemon she has either the best aspects of both sides, or the worst of both sides depending on how you view it. Yet underneath it all, she's a good person with best interests at heart. Pity she doesn't think too much.

The day today however was even better due to anime updates. The next episode of Bleach, Gun X Sword and Trinity Blood was released, and all were great to watch though they did take up reading time, heh. It won't be long before trinity Blood is fully subbed, so that's excellent news too. Amidst all this manga and anime I've still found time to work on the Soul Society RP forums, and there've been quite a few posts today that I had to review, though not all of them required me to act as Storyteller to advance the plot. Hopefully tomorrow will be more relaxing overall, even though I enjoyed today. The unfortunate thing is that on Friday I'll need to do my Sociology homework as well as more English Language coursework. Thankfully I already have the epitaph pictures, so I'll at least be able to work on those. So, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home