Saturday, February 18, 2006

Another day passing.

Yet another day of relaxation of moderate stress. I spent absolutely ages searching for a i386/lang folder on the net purely because I can't find my Windows XP discs and I want to install east asian language support so I can actually install then play the translated Fate/Stay Night game demo. It's quite aggravating in that I couldn't find one at all, so I'm having to download a copy of Windows purely for that folder. Bah, hours absolutely wasted where I could instead be getting the rest of Kiddy Grade. I've actually managed to watch the first 16 or so episodes of it now, and it's a really enjoyable series. Watching it did help to calm me down, but what made me even happier was finding ot that the 7th episode of Fate/Stay Night was subbed. Right now I'm getting it so I should be able to watch it once this post has been written. That's quite uplifting really. I'd also recommend joining the #Nyanko channel on the IRC Rizon network since it's filled with cool people. They also happen to like F/SN, heheheh. That did not make me biased in any way, shape or form. I didn't actually do much else other than watching Kiddy Grade and searching for the damn language folder today, so overall it wasn't an eventful day.

I did have a few new conversations on AIM with new people from the forum, and I also spent some time idely watching TV, but that again was about it. One thing that's currently happening however is a really worrying grating sound that's coming from my hard drive, so that simply cannot be a good thing. In fact it's worrying me quite a bit. Ah well, I can only hope it sorts itself out, or at least keeps the racket down. After I watch the episode of F/SN I'll mostly likely either go to sleep or do the more probable option of playing more Tales of Eternia. Since I'm enjoying the game I feel I may as well play it. The Soul Society forums also had me policing around them, but I decided not to update the main arc today since I feel that it needs at least a few more people to post in it, otherwise it's not exactly a big arc. There hasn't been many posts in it at all, in fact it's not even reached 100 yet, though plot-wise it's slowly coming to an end. I'll probably build up on my idea or something, that seems like the best way. At any rate that's it from me, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home