Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sleeping.

Since today was a short day, I managed to get home by 2pm. The weather today was very sunny and quite humid, which tends to make me drowsy. As such when I arrived home I just went to sleep, and I only got up an hour or so ago. I've only managed to watch the new Bleach and Gun X Sword episodes, and I have to day Van in Gun is starting to get a lot better at fighting now. It'll definately be interesting to see how he develops later on. I've got another 3 episodes of Chrno Crusade to watch, and I'm looking forward to it since the anime is good indeed. After watching the first 4 episodes I can see huge similarities between Chrno and Trinity Blood, and since Trinity Blood is one of my favourites I'm guessing I'm going to deeply enjoy Chrno. At any rate since I slept for most of the day I don't have much to write about, so as such this is just an incredibly short post. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home