Thursday, February 09, 2006

Not quite.

It's almost half term. Almost, but not quite. Tomorrow is the last day before I have a blissful week off, and I'm quite looking forward to it really. One of the few drawbacks is that I've already been set a law and a sociology essay, and I'm likely to have another sociology, english and psychology essay set tomorrow. Though I'm most likely going to have 5 essays to write, comparitively it won't be much at all. Combined they'll probably only take me the equivalent of a day, if that. Therefore I should have more than enough time to complete my colouring entry for the Shinigami contest on Minitokyo, as well as time to watch one hell of a lot of anime. The main drawback to this plan is that it's most likely going to beat my computer up. As of late the whining and humming noises have been marginally louder, but consistent. Leaving it on for even longer due to more time at home probably means that it'll degrade more. The silver lining is the warrantee. Hopefully it'll cover any failure since I've only had the hard drive since december. If I'm really lucky it'll be the processor fan making the whirring and humming, and then I can simply buy a new one since they're not that expensive. As of yet I still haven't opened it up to selectively check, so I can only guess really.

After college I managed to watch yet more Chrno rusade. I've currently seen the first 12 episodes, and they're very good indeed. By tomorrow morning I'll have the next, and in fact remaining, 12 done and so I can have a rather pleasing little marathon of daemons. That is certainly what I class as enjoyable, so it's already something I'm looking forward to. GTO is again being pushed back, but with a week off I should at least get 20 or so episodes watched at the very least. Since the new Naruto filler, or occasionally named 'episode' was out I watched it. I'm hopeful that eventually the anime will go back to following the manga and then it'll be really good again. The episode itself was the usual fare, but was redeemed for me personally since it had Shino in it using bugs. It wasn't much, but it was still cool. Shino using bugs is always cool. Solty Rei and Mai Otome haven't been updated today or yesterday to my knowledge, but for some reason Yakitate Japan hasn't been updated for quite some time now. I'm assuming the group is having a few issues with members, since all it takes is for someone to be ill and the whole operation can stop. On that thought filled note I'll leave you for so, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home