Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fate Stay Night.

Yet another application form sent off today, to another place which definately has an opening. Lets hope it works, heh. Yesterday after my post I managed to get my sociology essay done, hurrah, which leaves me with just a psychology and a law essay. The psychology one I'll probably do tomorrow, and just to treat myself I'll save the law one, a problem question, till saturday. Bleh. I didn't actually go to sleep last night, since I was randomly browsing around the net and found a Fate/Hollow Ataraxia CG set. It's from a hentai game, but amazingly it's done by Type-Moon. I'm a fan of Type-Moon since they made Shingetsutan Tsukihime, my favourite 'cult classic' anime. I'd heard of Fate/Stay Night before, but didn't realise it was made by them. Once I had a look at the amazing artwork in the set I went searching for more, since the character designs were insanely good. It was then that I found out on AniDB that Fate/Stay Night, the first game and prelude to the Ataraxia CG set I'd found, was in fact being made into an anime series. In a state of anime bliss I immediately downloaded and watched the 6 subbed episodes. Sheer. Goodness. The 7th episode is actually airing tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to it immensely.

An image of Saber and Archer fighting, from the CG set.
Uber Coolness

If you haven't seen any Type-Moon stuff, search on google for fate/Stay Night and look around the official site. It's good, damn good. I didn't do much else during the day however. I watched 7 episodes of Kiddy Grade, and the animation is superb. Some of the abilities the characters possess seem quite handy. For example in the latter episodes of those I've watched two people can control molecular bonds when their hands are touching. Dissolving rocks? I think so. I also got through another 5 episodes of Great Teacher Onizuka and the newest Naruto episode. GTO was as good as expected, and I had to stop myself from just going off and watching far too many in a row. Naruto however was the standard filler fare, which makes me anticipate the return to the manga all the more. The fact that the newest Naruto chapter raw was around elped this feeling, since seeing Orochimaru and Kyuubi-Naruto fight it out is just downright cool. The Bleach raw was pretty nifty too, since it had a lot of Vaizards in it. Yay for the bad guys, though it's possible that they're 'just misunderstood', heheh. There was also another few fun hours on Tales of Eternia on my PSP, but other than that it was a pretty barren, if enjoyable, day. If only every day was as relaxing. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home