Friday, February 17, 2006

Eternia.

Today was another day of relaxation of moderate stress, all mixed together to result in 'normality'. I slept in till 1pm or so since I didn't actually go to bed till 2 or 3am this morning. It was all due to the amount of anime I watched really. I've now seen the first 34 episodes of Great Teacher Onizuka, which is making me wonder how it'll all end since there's only 9 more episodes to go till I've seen it all. I also managed another few episodes of Kiddy Grade, in that I've now watched the first 11. It's taking a dramatic turn as the main pair are now pariahs in their own organisation, cast out and ready to be 'purged'. It's pretty easy to guess what that means really. Not much else has been going on really, so there's not an overly abundant amount of stuff to talk about really. Unfortunately there weren't any updates for the other series I watch, since Solty Rei has been pushed back a bit due to encoding and scripting work. I am hoping for the translated chapter of Bleach soon though, since the raw was impressively cool as stated last post. Hopefully with the speed the scanlators at Bleach7 work at it shouldn't be long at all, and I can get another infusion of Bleach. It's the same for Naruto really, just so I have an idea what Sakura is saying.

There was also another hour or so on Tales of Eternia. I already had the Water Craymel, so off I went to get the Air one. That went smoothly enough, but once I got to the fire one it was insane. The thing's a freaking monster. For a start, it's huge. Secondly, it uses ridiculous amounts of TP to quite literally use devastating amounts of fire. It's quite insane. I just had my party die twice before I decided to stock up on a stupid amount of healing items and such. Unfortunately I didn't quite have enough to buy all the new armour and weapons, but I did manage to get a few tings which reduce taken damage. That should keep me alive a bit longer the next time. The depressing thing is the fire Craymel has over 20,000 health. My characters all have about 1500-ish. With 4 characters, that's nowhere near even. I can only hope the sheer amount of healing I have is enough really. Once I got to the stocking up point I decided to call it a rest, hence I managed to get here to post on time. I reckon I'm getting rather consistent now, since I haven't had any late posts for a week or so. It makes a nice change to having to rush to get a post done. However since it was a largely uneventful day I'll be off for now. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home