Monday, February 06, 2006

Uneventfulisation.

I've come to a conclusion about mondays. They go through a process which I term 'uneventfulisation'. Any promise they have of being interesting or having major news is carefully removed for later on in the week by a thin metaphysical gauze and set aside for another part of the week. By the end of the day I was nearly falling asleep, and I felt completely wrecked once I got home. Within an hour of being in a home environment I felt better again. This seems to only happen on a monday, and during the rest of the week stuff actually happens to me. Admittedly not the most exciting of stuff, but at least there's something going on. The stuff that happened to me at college today was simply normal. I hung out with my best friend for a bit, then had a chat with my previous ex. She's doing just as well and is still flaming hawt, so it was really nice chatting to her. Other than that nothing happened. Lessons just dragged on, and with psychology back, since the coursework deadline has now passed, the day seemed even longer. With any luck tomorrow will be better for 2 main reasons. 1, I'll have all 4 classes so hopefully the amount of work will make me forget boredom, and 2, I have games Workshop afterwards.

Once I got home from college and after the lethargy had faded I was happily greeted with the task of needing to write a law essay for tomorrow. Naturally this wasn't exactly a good time to lose all motivation, but that happened anyway. As I result I watched Bill Bailey's show 'Bewilderness' first, then feeling suitably happier I went about writing it. Thankfully due to the wording of the question on theft I didn't have to summarise over 20 pages. That would have been annoying. Whilst browsing for anime afterwards I discovered that boxtorrents isn't quite working properly for me anymore. Some pages remain completely blank. At first it was the front page, so I deleted all my cookies to force it to completely reload. When the front page subsequently appeared, I found that the log in page stayed blank for me. I don't really have any clue why it does this, so I guess I'll have to wait a few days to see what happens. Luckily all the other websites work for me, so I guess boxtorrents must be having some kind of strange problem with their coding. At any rate there haven't been any updates for me, so I'll just be leaving now to listen to music as GTO will have to wait a bit longer. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home