Monday, February 20, 2006

Spare Time.

Finally back to college, and what a boring day it was. Unfortunately though I only had 3 lessons each one seemed to drag on, and on, and on. Luckily I had my PSP with me as always, so I filled in the time between lessons playing yet more Tales of Eternia. As a matter of fact I played even more once I got home, and now I'm about halfway through the game, with a total play time of around 16 and a half hours. Not too bad for a couple of days. The bosses now however are starting to get ridiculous. The Earth, Ice and Electric craymels were evil to beat, as was the evil bad guy boss who also decided to pop in. Facing foes with over 45,000 life compared to 4 characters each with between 1,000 and 2,000 is 'difficult'. The sheer amount of times I've died is ungodly, but oh well. I'll eventually spend some time just levelling up in a safer area, since the places I'm at now host creatures that can seriously eat me if I do something wrong. It's a bit unfortunate to be poor in the game once more, since all the healing items eat cash like no tomorrow, but oh well. It's a fun, if quite challenging, game to play. I can only dread to think what the next boss is going to be like, the main evil man himself, Balir.

I also finished watching Kiddy Grade. It had a vaguely strange ending really, and the amount of deaths then revives there were was quite odd, but it fit within the series so I was happy. The sheer frequency the main characters changed their appearance was also a bit confusing at times, but it soon got cleared up with explanation. Before going back to Neo Ranga I actually decided to get series 5 of Teen Titans just because I'm a fan of the show and haven't seen any of series 5 yet. Though it's not anime, it does (over)use comical anime expressions so it almost fits in with what I usually watch, and it's also just quite funny. I like the characters too, so if it's on I always try to watch it. Since the whole series is already done now I'll have to set some time aside to watch them. With all the anime, sleeping and work I've been doing lately poor Guild Wars has been neglected. Come march however and Guild Wars Factions will be mine, and an Assassin will be rising up to join the combat ranks, heh. It's something I'm looking forward to, as well as Monster Hunter for the PSP which will come out in May, and Tekken for the PSP too, which at the moment I don't believe has a release date. Oh well, it'll come out this year anyway. So then, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home