Friday, May 26, 2006

Quick day.

Not much happened today, as college was quite short. I went in for psychology first thing and had half an hour of psychologically termed hangman, then we were let out. The next lesson was english and we had half an hour of general pictionary and then were let out. So I got out of college at 11am. It was indeed a very short day. As such I went to Brighton again pretty early, as I'd seen Gravitation volume 3 there yesterday. Since my girlfriend had been looking for it I asked for it to be put aside to check with her if it was the right volume. Since it was I bought it today, then came home. For the next couple of hours I wasted time alternating between listening to music, reading various magazines and typing up more narrative for my character Latenter on the Soul Society forum. In the end I wrote 5 pages out of 15 for him in order to gain 1 of the 3 skills I'm aiming for. It certainly helped to pass the time. I also popped onto MSN and to my surprise my girlfriend signed on not long after I did. As such we talked for several hours before she had to part, and I went back to music. I listened to a fair amount of music, in that I managed to listen to all 3 Lord of the Rings soundtracks in a row, as well as a Lordi album and 3 Bloodhound Gang albums. Quite varied then. As you can guess it was a largely productive day.

My anime fix barely got sated at all today. I managed to watch the update for Air Gear. That was it. Seriously. A single measly episode. It basically followed the main guy around for a bit and focused briefly on the supporting characters. There wasn't any matches or fights, but there were a few funny bits so it wasn't bad really. Currently I'm getting the next 2 episodes of Blood+ and the Full Metal Panic OVA. I also intend to get the Speed Grapher and Jigoku Shoujo series soon, since the animes have been coming a little bit too slow for my liking. Not only that but as I'm on study leave I'll no doubt have more free time, as I won't spend every waking moment studying. I'll not even start for another week as I intend to appreciate 'half term'. As such with the time I usually spend watching anime I went through my Warhammer chaos army and selected set elements to make into a 2,000 point army to face my girlfriend on monday after I work a few hours to keep ASDA happy. In the end I managed 1,999 points as I had nothing to get which was only a single point. I wasn';t able to include a few things but it was still nice getting some of the better elements in. However as I'll be teaching her how to play, as she has a 2,000 point army of her own, I need to be careful. fter all, I'd rather her have a fun game than have one of us utterly get crushed. I'm already looking forward to sunday when I can see her again. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home