Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another happy day.

Yet another day of work, so theoretically bad. However the first 3 hours of the 6 were remarkably empty. Though I was serving customers all throughout, there were reasonably large gaps inbetween them. Though quiet, the frequency picked up as it went into the afternoon. Even so, the morning was therefore adequately relaxing. Ther afternoon was slightly more hectic, but nowhere near as bad as it's been before, so my back pain was merely 'moderate' rather than 'oh dear schweet Jeebus...'. After work though was another blissful evening with my girlfriend. Seriously, she's incredibly nice to be with, and it's really comforting to be around her. We watched another film, Flight of the Poenix if I remember the title correctly. Basically a plain full of oil workers crashes in the desert and nasty desert-things happen, through which they try to survive. It was a good film, with a few funny twists about one of the people. From no trust to grudging trust, then complete trust, back to no trust again before a slight faith. Quite entertaining, plus I got to watch it hugging a beautiful girl, so that obviously improves it no end. If I used emoticons in blog posts I'd have a large smile here right about now. After that we watched some early episodes of Naruto as she's working her way through them. I'd almost forgotten how cool Zabuza could be, heh.

After I arrived back at home it was a querstion of updating the Soul Society forums once more, before moving on to a small amount of anime. I watched the updates for Good Witch of the West, xxxHOLiC, Fate Stay Night, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ouran High School Host Club and another episode of Burst Angel, which leaves me 6 more. Though 6 episodes isn't much compared to what I usually watch, it's not bad considering I got back kinda late. Good Witch was certainly interesting as it showed Roux infiltrating the academy by essentially being a cross-dresser. Odd, but there you go. xxxHOLiC continued to be intriguingly cool. This time it onvolved a plant and something buried underneath it. Watanuki completely demonstrated his inability to regard Doumeki as an equal, even though he got saved by him. Quite a stubborn, if well rounded, guy then. Fate Stay Night showed just how much Shirou cared for Arturis, also known as Saber. It's a bit of a pity that saber, as a Servant, feels that she must fight and preveil and ignored nearly all other aspects of life in doing so. Hopefully she'll come round. it's probably obvious that she will, as I've gone through the game endings. Higurashi continued to be freaky, which was a good thing. Anime horror is better than real horror for me. The Host Club continued to be eccentric, showing how the characters have bonds with each other. Lastly, Burst Angel had more of the damn cool mecha, and a hell of a lot of death threats for the new cook guy. Seriously, that has to count as bad luck. At any rate I'll be off to sleep. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home