Saturday, December 02, 2006

Nifty.

I enjoyed today. Admittedly in part this was because I saw my girlfriend and I hadn't seen her since tuesday, but I get ahead of myself. From the beginning then - work went smoothly. The morning was broken up slightly as another girl came and stood beside me and watched, then took over for semi-training. I basically explained all the odd things then she was off after another half an hour. Still, it was nice to simply stand there and watch someone else do all the work. After that it wasn't long till my lunch, which involved a rather sickly, if initially nice, cake. Back to work it was and it was generally normal, though I did get to do the break of self scan. As I like self scan, that was pleasing. It wasn't till late when I had my tea break, but that was fine as when it finished I didn't have much longer to go. After work it was simply a great feeling to see my girlfriend again. I'd really missed her even though it had only been a few days, but being to hold her close was a truly blissful feeling. Regardless of the odd problem which we work out relatively quickly anyway, it's sheer bliss with her. I'm actually quite impressed we're still doing so well. I always assumed my luck would cause most things I get involved in to crash and burn quickly, heh. When back at hers we spent most of the time snuggling, watching anime, chatting, generally being happy and so forth.

Once again, unfortunately, I did have to leave. When I got home I generally lazed around for a while before checking the forum. It's been quite dead for the past few days which is a bit worrying. Hmm. There weren't any more anime episodes to grab, but I have a shedload to watch once I reach the holidays anyway. This coming friday will be my last day before lots of happy happy free time (theoretically.... I do need to read an awful lot of cases, write a case note, prepare a court report and revise for a tort exam...) and coincidentally said friday will be the release date for the Nintendo Wii. Though it's not essential for me to own one I will be going into Eastbourne for 7 am anyway to queue in the slight chance that I may get one. I completely missed preordering one because I'm not desperate on getting one. At any rate it'll be interesting, since later that day I need to get into uni for a tort lecture. It'll definitely be a fun day too, since after the lecture I'm meeting up with my girlfriend. Ergo this coming friday will be an enjoyable day indeed. A possible Wii, only a single lecture and the end of uni for the year, and time with my girlfriend. Rock on methinks. At any rate I still need to read a chapter or two in a law book for my public law essay before I go to bed. I'll also be reading more tomorrow before hopefully starting to write it. Having even just the introduction written before monday will be a huge help, since if I actually get it finished then I'll have tuesday to read the Paranoia XP rulebook. Considering I'm running a game of it on wednesday this may be quite an important task. At any rate, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home