Thursday, November 30, 2006

Skipped.

I didn't post yesterday since I was working on my case note and wasn't exactly enthused to write any more when I did have a break. At any rate, today went averagely well I would assume. I only had a seminar today but that itself kinda went awry. Since my working time has pretty much spent on the case note once I got the contract essay out of the way I hadn't prepared for the seminar. I was in the presentation group this week. So yeah, I ended up confusing some of the relative influences of the ECJ and ECHR which I really shouldn't have gotten wrong. On the plus side the teacher didn't seem to mind and actually, if anything, seemed enthusiastic. According to her she was happy that the issue was raised then instead of having people confused in an exam. That was vaguely encouraging... I think... Anyway, after that I came home then went to get a haircut since it really has been a long time since I got one. Afterwards it was back to the slog of the case note. Though I repeatedly took long breaks, I did get it done eventually. Once that was out of the way I actually relaxed again even though I do have the public law essay still to write, and it's about the reform of the House of Lords. That'll be oh-so fun to read up on, since the main quotation the question is based on is from a book which is currently loaned out of the library, with seven, yes seven, reserves for it. There's only six days to write it in. Quite doable, but I highly doubt the book will be available in that time frame.

I made a new Magic the Gathering deck yesterday, since on wednesday there'll be a MtG tournament. I tested it out a few times on Magic Workstation against my 'munchkin' mate and his red and black life steal/random creatures deck. Out of the three games I decisively won two, and utterly lost one. Seriously, having only two mana is a bad, bad thing. At any rate the deck does seem to actually work, though ironically I didn't actually get many of the combinations out. Ah well, I'll inevitably play test it more later on should I have any spare time before wednesday. Before I actually go to sleep tonight I reckon I'll do a quick search or two for the public law essay to see if I can find the reforming legislation. Tomorrow the general plan will be a tort seminar first (for which I have a good idea of what to say in the group discussion, so that's all good) then four hours of researching for the public law essay. That may not be overly enjoyable. Once that trauma is over it's time for the tort lecture. Lectures are always alright, so no worry there. Once that's done it's back home to actually start writing the essay. Ye gods it'll be a stupendously exciting day. For now though I think I'll be off. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home