Thursday, December 21, 2006

Glitches

Hmm, I'm not too sure why, but the posts from tuesday and wednesday weren't showing. At any rate after messing around with the settings they are now, so read them if you like.

As for today, I was woken up in the morning at roughly 9.50 am by my girlfriend gently poking me. She'd been let into the house by my step mum as I was still asleep so when I did wake up it was a surprise, but an incredibly pleasant one. We had decided to go to Brighton for the day to catch a movie and so forth but it was incredibly cold. My girlfriend was incredibly cold from being outside too, so a duvet helped in making her warmer. In the end we pretty much just watched X-Men II and some Family Guy, spending a large part of the day just dozing off together. It was remarkably serene and relaxing, so it was all good. It was especially nice to spend more than just an evening with her again, and she enjoyed seeing the movie as she likes Nightcrawler and found his teleport effects quite spiffy. That actually sums up our day together really. Not overly eventful, but still happy.

In the late evening after she had to return home I spent a couple of hours on Achaea killing the populations of small villages. It was immensely enjoyable, and seeing the different fighting style in action was quite good. It means I'm likely to go kill of denizens a lot more now. Once that joy was over I actually watched anime again as I had a few episodes. I went through Bleach, Naruto, Kiba, Welcome to the NHK, Asatte no Houkou and Death Note. Bleach was alright and hopefully the filler arc is much nearer to ending as the main 'bad guy' got killed. Naruto was fairly poor, with incredibly sub-par animation. Sakura held an expression for several seconds that didn't actually look like her. Oh dear. Kiba was cool and had the killing of hostages. Incentive that works I would assume. Welcome to the NHK also started wrapping everything up dramatically so I'm looking forward to the next episode. As for Asatte no Houkou, the little girl in a teenage body ran away and got a job. How angsty. Death Note was, however, my favourite episode of the lot. A second Kira has emerged with quite a different style as the Death Note user took the offer of the Shinigami's eyes. It's safe to say I'm looking forward to the next episode of that too. At any rate sleep calls, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home