Tuesday, September 13, 2005

College.

The first and second days of college second year weren't that bad. No homework, and for psychology I have the same teachers, who're pretty good. For English Language the teacher is slightly odd, but funny, and for law the new teacher is better than the previous, but worse than the first. All in all she's not too bad then. AS level Sociology is funny though, the teacher there seems to be laid back, and she has a strong drive for everyone to talk to eachother and 'get to know' eachother. It's a bit of a bother, but much better than doing tedious work I suppose. It's just a pity I'm useless with names, I won't remember more than 4.

Anime-wise I haven't watched much recently, I've been more focused on catching up with my sleep, and after I finish writing this I'm going to have another early night. Each day of college is already wearing me out, but seeing friends is worth it, especially since a few people seem to be even nicer this year. Not too sure why, but I'm not complaining at all. One of my friends, Sarah, also told me this test to determine if a person has slight psychopathic tendencies -

You're at the funeral of a loved one, when you meet a girl/boy (based on sexual preference) and start chatting with them, and you get on really well. Afterwards when they've left, you realise you haven't got their number. The next day, you kill your brother/sister. Why?

Apparantly most normal people say 'because he/she was sleeping with him/her' whereas a psychopath (in all recorded tests) said 'so there would be another funeral and I'd see him/her again'. Pretty funny logic which had me laughing. My answer was because the brother didn't return the money I'd lent him, which just goes to show I really am materialistic and obsessed with the concept of money. Ah well. Lets just see howq the rest of the college week goes. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home