Monday, September 12, 2005

Education.

Well dang, it's just past 2am, in another 5 hours I'll have to get up and start getting ready for the new college year. I'll be able to see friends again, and break down under the pressure of work once more. Nice to the former, damn to the latter. Meh. At any rate I suppose it'll be good to get out of the house more often and partake of natural light, which may improve my slightly sickly colour skin. More regular sleeping hours will probably give me more energy too, so I suppose routine is a good thing. It'll be interesting to see if I get another timetable riddled with free periods. In my first year I spent more time in college without lessons than I did learning. Got to love that shoddy timetable. Lesson first thing, 2 hour gap, lesson, hour and 50 minute gap, lesson. Full day with only 3 lessons....

On other news, I finished watching the Saikano series. It's not a happy series, and emotionally ebs low quite a bit, but it is moving, and the ending is kinda happy... I suppose... Upcoming **spolier** for those who want to watch it - Chise the ultimate weapon nukes the world, and the only person she manages to save is her love Shuji. She's reduced to a little glowing light, and he's left in a completely barren grey world where everything is pretty much grey ash. One of his tears falls on the light, and everything blooms back to how it was, though it's all in his mind. It's like a big hallucination, where he's the only 'real' person, even Chise and the other don't have real bodies, and all others apart from Chise are only made from Shuji and Chise's memories anyway. That way just the two of them can continue to exist, love eachother, etc till they both die. One bit was rather surreal, where he places his hand on her head (in the hallucination world) and it flicks to the grey world, where's he's all on his own with his hand in the air, looking at a face that isn't there. Kinda strange. **End Spolier**.

Still, it was an interesting anime, and I'd recommend it to those interested in exploring the whole gamut of genres. Happiness ahoy as well since the new episode of Tsubasa Chronicle, episode 21, has been released, and I'm looking forwards to watching that when I get home after college. Other than that I have no new anime to watch, since Evangelion will take years to get, since the series with movies is over 8GB. I'll have to wait for a bit, heh. I hope all of you who're already at school, college or Uni or about to go have a good time and don't get too stressed with beginning deadlines. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home