Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Existance.

Well, I've been playing a lot of Bleach 2 on the PSP. I reckon I'm quite good at it now, I can win nearly all fights relatively easily, and I'm able to get pretty high combo's with Rukia. Woohoo. Other than that, I've just been existing as usual. There's not really been anything interesting lately, apart from meeting a few new people at college. That's about it really. My second sociology teacher is only 26, looks 20, and dresses (and acts) like a slightly older version of a college student. It makes things interesting at any rate. It also makes me wonder what the teaching is going to be like later on. Strange.

Evangelion is going very, very slowly since I've not been so psyched with it. Only the first 4 eps are done, and I've still not seen them. I probably will eventually, it should just take some time. That's all I can think of to write, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home