Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Almost.

Tenjou Tenge is almost finished downloading, just another few hours to go. I have up to episode 20 done now, yet I've still only watched ther first 13 so after this post I'll be catching up with it. Huzzah! Yet again I can hope the flashback ends soon. After the series is done I'll probably just start up downloading the OVA to finish it up. Hopefully that should take just a full night at most. Other than that there hasn't really been any anime around. At least the protective screens for my PSP arrived today, and on a white PSP they don't actually show up, and you can only just see them if you look hard enough. That's excellent, since on the black one they were very easy to see and it wasn't exactly aesthetic. So a short post today, since I want to watch some anime. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home