Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Watch.

Huzzah, by tomorrow morning I -should- have the first 6 episodes of Tenjou Tenge to watch. That'll be good, I'll actually be able to see some of it. Not only that, but I've got the latest ep of Naruto to watch. For some reason I still haven't got around to it, but I'll most likely manage it before I go to bed tonight. Recently I've also been to the cinema, yesterday evening and tonight with friends. Yesterday I saw the Russian 'Night Watch' film about 'Others' and their gifts, and if they're on the side of good and evil. Top class, I liked it immensely. Even though there was mostly only hints of action, I was still riveted as even though it was subtitled, it was all done very nicely. Some of the editing was a bit... overzealous, but helped with the overall feel of the film. Since it's going to be a trilogy, I can't wait to see 'Day Watch' and 'Dusk Watch' when they come out.

The film I saw today was 'Wallace and Gromit, The Curse of the Were-rabbit'. Again, top class. I reckon Aardman animations are great (especially the Creature Comforts series) and it was good seeing more of Gromit's expressions. Though he never speaks, you can always tell clearly what he's thinking, and conveying. Weird and wacky inventions galore too, and that's always funny to watch. Yesterday I stayed the night around my mate's house, and we actually spent all night playing Magic the Gathering. Though I've not played it in a long long time, I still won most of the matches with the decks he made. That was quite satisfying, since we kept swapping decks. Apart from that not much has been happening. So, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home