Monday, October 10, 2005

Flashbacks.

I've now watched the first 13 episodes of Tenjou Tenge. That's not bad really since it's half the series. I'm still enjoying it, even if some of the fights are rather brutal, but I've been a little disappointed in that the past 4 episodes or so have been a large 'flashback' as one of the characters explains her reasoning and everything that's happened. It'd be better in my opinion if the anime moved back to the main characters, and with 13 episodes left it most likely will. The backstory is interesting and good to watch, don't get me wrong, but I prefer the main characters overall. I also got around to watching Tsubasa Chronicle episode 25. It was impressive, and the finale looks very good. It'll be interesting to see how the last episode is tackled though, since it's called 'The Final Wish' yet Sakura has nowhere near all of her feathers. Maybe she'll get them all in one go or something, but it looks more like there'll be a second series.

Bleach-wise I've done more writing for my Jacob character, and he's now over halfway on his path to Quincigami status, after 11 pages of writing so far. I'll probably take it to 20 pages then have him qualify, and then start work on my other character Latenter again, having the two work together. It gets quite tiring here and there writing 4 pages in a row, and the occational writer's block hits, but thankfully it never lasts and I can keep writing. I'm wondering exactly where to go with Latenter however, since at the moment he has no set goals. He'll probably go on a rampage after fighting one of the main NPC's who's hunting him. Ooh, drama. At any rate I reckon I should get some sleep now, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home