Sunday, October 09, 2005

Just made it.

Whew, just managed to write a post before midnight. Well, onto the news. I managed to watch Naruto, Bleach episodes 52 and 53 combined, and the first 6 episodes of Tenjou Tenge. I immediately liked the main characters in Tenjou as both the guys just wanted to fight strong people and improve themselves, and got royally owned in a few fights at their new school. It was pretty funny, and already they've got onto training themselves. The main female characters are just sexy, and also incredibly good at fighting. It's like the Ikkitousen (Battle Vixens manga) series, but slightly more serious, and with twice the episodes. As such I should enjoy it all, as I found Ikkitousen plain funny and entertaining. Most 'fighting and improving' animes I find enjoyable, so it's no big surprise. Plus since I've wanted to get this series since I watched Ikkitousen some time ago, it's also no wonder.

Other than that, I'm still ill, but my cough is hopefully clearing up, and though more frequent, isn't anywhere near as painful as it was 2 days ago. I also spent quite a bit of time at the Soul Society Bleach RP today, fulfilling Storyteller duties and actually having my own characters (well one of the 2 anyway) do something. Jacob the Quincy is now properly on his way to becoming a 'Quincigami' (combination of the two roles) after having acquired his sword. Only took 7 pages of writing too... At any rate I probably won't write a bit for a few days, since I'll be taking it easy and hoping my cough completely goes away. It's very irritating, and I can't even breathe deeply without feeling strained and having to cough. Bah. Lets just hope the anime helps. By tomorrow I should have a few more Tenjou episodes, woo. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home