Monday, October 03, 2005

End and Start.

I finished up watching Samurai Champloo. The ending wasn't what I had hoped for, and didn't quite live up to my expectation for the series as a whole. Even so, it was still a good ending and I still enjoyed it.After that ended, I started the download tenjou Tenge, but then went for a change and so stopped that for later and started DearS. I've heard a lot about it (mostly that it's a little copy of Chobits with far more fan service) so I figured I may as well try it. After watching the first 3 episodes, yes, it's very like Chobits. The main difference is that Ren learns to speak in a night, and the friend of the main male characters is a childhood friend who's a girl (albeit a rather worrying 'straight-lace girl. You know the type, glasses, slightly robotic, vaguely formidible).

From what I've watched so far, it's had me laughing one hell of a lot. If you read my blog you'll know I'm easy to please. The female teacher is just... insane. Insane in the 'hot vivacious teacher who always assumes 'dirty' things' way. So it's a good way. The first you see of her she's teaching the class. In red lengerie. Um. Slightly unusual eh? At any rate it was quite funny. The sheer number of times the childhood friend, other classmates, and even teacher, misunderstands Ren and the main character is funny. It probably doesn't help that Ren insists on calling the main character 'Master' and actually refers to herself as a 'Slave'. Hehehehe.Now I just need to wait for more episodes to download. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home