Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Read or Die.

I watched the remaining 25 episodes in a relatively single session (pausing after every 5 or 6 to get a drink, grab a snack, etc etc) and I enjoyed this anime too. I must be easy to please. The plot was good, with lots of character interaction, and the characters actually developed quite a bit throughout and how they worked together was shown really well. Even with the twists thrown at them, they still came through (as you'd expect, of course). Some parts probably would have made more sense if I had watched the OVA first, but since I didn't I'll just have to think retrospectively. I'll most likely watch the OVA either late tomorrow or on Friday, and by then I'll have finished downloading Paranoia Agent. I said I'd have a break, but meh, I like watching anime. After Paranoia Agent is finished downloading I'll either go for the Tenjou Tenge series and OVA, because I wanted to see it around the same time I got Ikkitousen but never got a chance, and Samurai Champloo. Both series look good, and so I'm looking forward to them. One problem happens to be that all the full seires Madlax torrents I've tried don't work, so it seems like that series is shelved permenantly for me. Dang.

I'm also laden with quite a bit of homework. A large Causation essay to write for Law, a rhythm essay to write for Psychology (infradian, circadian and ultradian rhythms to be precise), and a large poster to create for Sociology, based on an aspect of culture. All 3 pieces are due in for this coming Tuesday. There goes my free time during college on Friday then, and my Saturday. Admittedly I got the poster and Law essay set over a week ago, so it's entirely my fault, I just didn't expect a third piece to be set for the same day. Curses. At least by Friday or Saturday I'll have a PSP to provide recovery after doing all the homework. Mmmm... PSP.... So, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home