Thursday, September 29, 2005

Mindful.

Finished up the R.O.D. OVA, and it does indeed help to explain parts of the series, and I recommend it to all of you who a) are actually here reading this, and who b) are interested in anime. It's very good, and some of the fights are quite fun to watch. reen electricity rocks. Other than that I've watched the Naruto update which was average. Nothing too exciting, but at least Rock Lee fought a tiny bit, even if it was only a few strikes. I've also just watched the first 3 episodes of Paranoia Agent, and I already have an inkling as to who the real culprit of the attacks is, and the underlying pattern in who to target. I won't say anything here since you shouls watch it yourself, but it's fast becoming one of my favourites already. There's a Fight Club-esque scene where a woman with multiple personalities is being pulled around by them, and that's very interesting to watch.

It happy happy joy joy news, I received an e-mail stating my PSP had been mailed, with the appropriate tracking number. I checked up on it, and it should arrive either Saturday or Monday, depending on how fast it's flown out. So close now.... so close... The homework still looms over me however, and I have an ADDITIONAL homework for Monday, so that's a part of my Sunday gone too unless I do it on Friday. Blegh. Ah well, I suppose the grades will be worth it in the end, leading on to ridiculous University debt. Hurrah, go me. The light on the horizon is however that my mum is coming over to see me on Sunday, so she may take pity on my stolen PSP, and give me a bit of compensation money. It's a long shot, but what the hey eh? May as well try, and it's certainly help me repay my dad. I guess I'll watch the next two finished episodes of Paranoia Agent in a short break or so, listening to some music first. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home