Sunday, October 02, 2005

Samurai.

Samurai Champloo is great. Go watch it. Now. In all seriousness, the fight scenes are amazingly fast and smooth, and the animation style is top notch. Most episodes are vaguely stand-alone, but there are a few 2-parters, and it lends the series a good fastish pace as the characters trek their way across Japan. I've watched the first 17 episodes, and at this moment am waiting for 18 and 19 to finish downloading. I'm also waiting for Fuu to explain her reasoning for looking for the samurai who smells of sunflowers. There have been a few brief hints with certain things she says, and with a flashback or two, but nothing really concrete. With only 9 episodes left I hope it gets resolved and there's a good finale, it'd be a shame to have a weak ending with such a great series.

I'm also looking forwards to tomorrow, and waiting earnestly. My PSP shall arrive, as announced by the Jap EMS site where I've been checking in on it's progress. Woohoo, soon I shall have my (new) PSP to play games on, watch videos on, and listen to music on. Eeeeexxcellent. Today my mum also came round which was nice, and I ex plained about my stolen PSP. She was quite sympathetic, and we walked around eastbourne for a few hours, chatting and so forth. In the process I managed to get a USB hub, finally, so now I can connect my PSP (when it gets here) to my computer far easier than before. No more annoying unplugging and replugging whilst stuck under a small table. I also nabbed Team America on DVD, now I have something else to randomly play in the background, heh. The clock is ticking till tomorrow, so, till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home