Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Craptacular.

I finished the Tenjou Tenge series and OVA, and they're definately not craptacular, that title is related to something else I'll mention in a minute. The ending after the series, and even after the OVA, was incredibly open so I assume it comes to a better conclusion in the manga. At any rate it was still good to watch, and there isn't a cliche 'guy and girl get together' but rather 'lots of guys and girls like someone who in turn likes someone else and no one really gets together' heheh. Since I've finished that I've started pondering about what to get next. I reckon I'll go for - Shuffle!, Genshiken, Gun X Sword, Trinity Blood and Trigun. Quite a few to get, and only Genshiken and Trigun have actually finished airing. That means I'll probably go for what's out of Trinity Blood, then Genshiken, then Gun X Sword etc etc. It'll be a nice mix, and a lot more updates to look for. However I'll only be able to do this if my computer works. Onto the meaning of the title.

My computer is absolute rubbish. Craptacular incarnate, if it was a demon, it'd be a Golgothan. Really, truly, rubbish. If I try to run any type of conversion on it, such as re-encoding, making a DVD, converting to MPEG4 and so on, it just shuts down half way through. No matter whan I try, having no other programs running, putting lots of really cold stuff around the hard drive, defragmenting, checking for spyware and viruses, it still just doesn't work. Absolute rubbish. Luckily torrents and burning to DVD still works (touch wood...) and so my anime shouldn't suffer too badly. But even so, I have no clue what the hell is wrong with my computer, and it's so bad I'm actually considering getting a job -purely- to buy a new computer. That just sucks. So, if this heap of junk stays working as best it can, till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home