Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Booyah!

I love that exclamation. Booyah. It just rolls off the tongue. At any rate, I'm justified in saying it. Thanks for my sympathetic dad, through the use of a credit card a NEW and WHITE PSP is winging it's way through the air towards me by FedEx post. Woohoo! I should have it by Friday, or possibly even Thursday since postage is only 2 to 4 days total. Not to mention I have a 512MB memory card to arrive so I'll immediately be able to upgrade, and the game that was in the PSP when it was stolen was Wipeout Pure, which I don't play that much anyway. My beloved Bleach 2 is still with me, so I can keep playing that happily. I may have to clear a few stages of BlocKon again, but that's all good, gives me more to do.

Anime-wise, Lunar still haven't released Bleach 50, so hopefully that'll be done tomorrow. Mahou Sensei Negima was released at long last by Anime Council however, woohoo yet again. Not only that, but after a few -months- Girls Bravo Series 2 episode 10 was released by AnimeYuki, if the series is the same length as the first, only a single episode to go. Tsubasa Chronicle is at episode 23 now, and I reckon that there'll be 26 to finish the first season. Unfortunately Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig hasn't advanced, still the last 2 episodes to be released by Laughing Man Fansubs. Ah well, I'm sure they'll be out eventually. I've also just finished watching the first episode of R.O.D. Read or Die. It looks rather spectacular, with some impressive moves utilising paper to create walls, weapons, animals and so on and so forth. It's only a few hours till all 26 eps have downloaded too, so I should be able to watch quite a few tomorrow. Once it's done, I'll download the OVA. Then after that, I think I'll give my computer a rest and just stick to the series updates. Poor poor Madlax shall be waiting even longer. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home