Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Guns blazing.

Happy joy time, Trinity Blood got updated with episode 20. Excellent, I downloaded that and watched it straight away. It seems to be building up to a large confrontation, so I'm looking forwards to that. Continuing on the trigun front I've now watched the first 12 episodes. Though the animation is slightly older, reminding me of Dragonball, the plot is great and I'm really enjoying it. There's lots of comedy, and quite a bit of seriousness too. Vash starts out as a comic character, leading the insurance ladies, or at least one of the two, to think he's not the real 'Vash the Stampede'. However after things start to get serious and he demonstrates just how good with a gun he is, it's clear he most definately is the guy with the $60,000,000 bounty on his head. Overall the torrent is 56.5% complete, which is quite impressive considering I've been downloading artbooks and updates as well.

This afternoon wasn't very enjoyable as a whole however. I did manage to colour in some of my art in photoshop which was good, but I also had to work on my english coursework of which I need to hand in at least a few pages of preliminary analysis, revise for the law exam tomorrow, and rewrite my personal statement. None of those were much fun, and since the law is revision I'll be redoing it after this post to make sure it's all in. Urgh. On the plus side at least I'm getting the work done, and once I've done my law (again) I'll immediately start work on the script for the manga I'm making with my friends. I told them I wouldn't be able to do it this week, but HAH, I'll manage some of it. Booyah. I recommend all of you going to Deviantart and looking up the artist called Bleedman. he's just amazingly good. Go see. Goodness. So, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home