Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Muchos manga.

Today I went to the cemetary and got roughly 25 photos of epitaphs, so that's all good. I then went to Games Workshop for the evening and had one of the most enjoyable games of Warhammer 40k I've ever experienced. It wasn't my army since the guy controlling it gave up after the first turn and asked me to take over since he'd suffered so horribly. I duly took over and had a blast, since I didn't do too badly with the exception of being wiped out, heh. At several points I almost clawed back a draw, but it wasn't to be. Great fun though. Upon returning home I started up the downloads again and managed to get the final episode of Tsubasa (hurrah!) which I'm just about to watch, and I finished downloading the first 26 volumes of the Ah! My Goddess manga. I actually managed to read the first 34 chapters too, out of about 205 overall from all the released volumes.... This will take me quite a bit of time. I'll probably end up spending most of my day tomorrow reading manga. The good thing is however that I've just reached the part where Urd becomes the vessal for the Lord of Terror, which is near the end of the TV anime series of Ah! My Goddess, so soon I'll be able to see what happened after it.

As an irony volume 28 is downloading at over 3 times the speed of volume 27. At the very least this will give me some reading time to catch up with it. By the time I've got all the currently released chapters I'll probably be up to chapter 100 or so with any luck. That was basically my day, so quite a short post today. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home