Sunday, October 23, 2005

Completion.

Well how annoying, I woke up in the morning to find my computer had frozen, so Bottle Fairies had no episodes completed since they were all at around 90% done. Grr. Since I was going round Jake's house I restarted and let it run throughout the day just to finish it, and I also started up the Firefly torrent. I left the house at 12.40pm, aiming to get to his early afternoon. There was engineering works. Hmm. I had to get a bus to Lewes from Polegate, and I arrived at Lewes at 1.40pm. The train to Haywards Heath was at 2.20pm. To hell with a 40 minute wait, so I got the train to Brighton which was just about to leave. I got to Brighton at 1.55pm. The train to Hassocks was at 2.58pm... God damn it. Some evil person who makes the time schedules up for sunday trains should burn in hell for that one. So to pass the time I went to Dave's Comics and Dave's Books, and bought some Magic the Gathering cards and made a deck. When I FINALLY got around my mates house at 3.10pm (2 and a half blasted hours after I left my own house) we ended up playing a shedload of Magic the Gathering and playing on the PS2. That partially made up for the hell of getting there.

After I got home in the late evening Bottle Fairies had completed so I watched the remaining 12 short episodes. The series as a whole was quite funny if you read all the references to their misunderstandings, and was very cute. The artwork at the end of each episode especially so. Firefly episode 1 had also finished, but I reckon I'll watch it tomorrow instead of this late since it's an hour and a half long. Whilst browsing for series to watch I saw another new series that's started being subbed, called Solty Rei. It's about a little girl android being hunted by some federation people, and she bumpbs into a Bounty Hunter who's currently being hired as a bodyguard for some other girl. Helping the little android, he adopts her as his daughter, and begins to protect her too. It sounds interesting, but yet again since it's a new series I'll have to wait a bit for some episodes to build up. This means I have to wait for Blood+, Mai Otome and Solty Rei to build up, whilst waiting for updates to Trinity Blood (4 episodes to go), Gun X Sword (18 episodes to go), Shuffle! (11 episodes to go), Tsubasa Chronicle and Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig (only 1 episode each to go!), Girls Bravo 2nd series (3 episodes to go), and Bleach and Naruto, both of which have no set episodes thus far. Plus Mezzo Forte to download and Kakurenbo to keep searching for. Quite a bit to get over a long period of time really. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home