Sunday, September 25, 2005

Games Day.

Well, today was both good and bad. On the good side I got to play in several participation games, the most enjoyable being called 'Zombies in a minefield', where you take control of a zombie and race to the finish, trying not to be blown up. I bought a large Genivieve omnibus book, comprised of the 4 books she's in, so I should have a lot of reading to do when I'm bored. I also bought an Adeptus Titanicus Tech Priest engineer from Forge World. The model is ridiculously detailed for a 28mm model. It's really nice. Since I was bored I also got the multi-part Epic Space Marine, just because it was only £2 and I had spare change. In the conversion competitions for Warhammer and Lord of the Rings (the only 2 I partook in) my conversions of a dual scene both made it to the final cut, but in both cases only 1 of 4 judges wanted me to win, the other 3 picking something else. Well, damn, but at least I made the final cut.

Then on the way home, trajedy struck. I found out that someone at games day had stolen my PSP. I kid you not, I am now PSP-less. God. Fuck. It. Thankfully the PSP only had Wipeout Pure inside it, and not one of my favourite games, and nothing else was taken, but still, damn. It was being kept in my backpack, which was on my back THE WHOLE TIME. Graaahh! Damn it, I hate thieves, especially thieves who steal my precious items. It now means I have to wait 5 weeks or so to build up the money to buy another one, and until then I have to rely on my DS. It just won't be the same....

So, overall the day went well, with a major fucking bombshell of unhappiness at the end. Bah. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home