Thursday, October 13, 2005

New day.

Well, the passing of another day. With all the anime series I've got around to watching the first 5 episodes of Genshiken, and the first 7 episodes of Trinity Blood. Both are, I have to say, superb. Trinity Blood is visually very impressive, and though the episodes don't link that much (each is pretty much an independant story with the characters so far) there are some very, very cool parts. In episode 2 the cyborg does the scene from the Equilibrium film where Preston busts into the dark room and shoots everybody in the dark with gun-flashes. The anime bit is longer, and even better. Awe. Genshiken is also quite funny since it's about a budding otaku who's getting into the genre and so forth, and who joins the Genshiken club, and is immersed in the culture. Some pretty funny stuff, especially at the comic-con where he buys a ridiculous amount of doujin, heh.

My computer is probably still screwed, but I haven't tried any of the programs today that previously shut it down, so I don't really know if they'll work. I'll most likely find out eventually, so meh. I'll also be seeing the Serenity film tomorrow, so that should take my mind off my computer problems, and I need to start actually looking for a job so I can buy a new computer. It's probably the only way to get rid of most of the problems. Meh, oh well. So, (watch Trinity Blood Episode 2!) till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home