Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Starting out.

I was lucky enough to spot episode 13 of Shuffle! released by a third group, so I hastily downloaded that too and now I've seen just over half the series. Only 11 episodes to be subbed now, heh. It's a great series and I'm enjoying it immensely. Now it's got more serious issues of loss within it as one of the characters, a young girl called primula, had to return to the Demon realm due to her illness, and there's only a small chance for her survival. Without a doubt she'll survive because it's that type of overall happy anime, but it's good to watch all the same. I didn't get round to starting the Trigun download till late, partly due to the new episode of Shuffle, but also because I was downloading an Onegai! Teacher artbook and several Shuffle! artbooks. The art in both is superb, and all are welcome additions to my artbook collections, even though I don't really have that many. So far the first episode of Trigun is downloaded, so tomorrow I'll be able to watch that and a couple more if they finish. Overall the 26 episodes are about 5.7GB, which is quite chunky, so each episode takes longer than usual to download due to the larger size. It's probably due to higher quality or something. At any rate I certainly hope so.

Since it's still only at 10.8% overall, I still have a long long way to go for it, so that means in the meantime I'll probably hope for updates to the other series and read a load more webcomics, and possibly even get more college work done. Shock, horror! At any rate I've started up a manga project with two ther mates of mine. One is the artist, the other the editor, and I'm the scriptwriter and colourist. Not too sure if colourist is a proper term, but hell, I like the sound of it. The whole premise will be a person walking around an apocalyptic world, piecing together their broken life as they utilise their magic to fend off and combat the demons encroaching upon the world. However the reality will be that they're delusional and that they're just a normal person gone insane in a deserted large city, battling against the horros of their own mind. Why is the city deserted you ask? well well, that's part of the mystery... With any luck the tree of us will be able to pull it off nicely, so I need to start the writing soon whilst my mate continues with concept sketches and starting artwork for the landscapes and such. I'm quite looking forward to seeing a page or two finished, and that should take possibly a few weeks. Apart from that not much is happening, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home