Friday, October 14, 2005

Vampires and Otaku.

I've almost finished watching Genshiken, the last episode will be finished downloading in about 10 minutes. Woohoo. I've enjoyed this series quite a lot. The plot is very relaxed and just details the club as they go about their business, so it'll be good to see how they actually end it. I doubt it'll have 'closure' since it's just day to day life for the group, but something eventful would obviously be nice. As for Trinity Blood, I've downloaded the first 12 episodes and watched them all. Since the first 19 have been released so far, I still have a bit to go. The series is still in my 'OMG cool' books, especially when Abel released his Krusnik powers to 80%. Makes me wonder just how cool 100% will be. I'm not too sure about favourite characters in Trinity Blood though, but I consider the cyborg to be impressive just because he says 'positive' alot to confirm orders and is basically a machine who shoots with nice guns.

Apart from that not much is happening except college work load. For monday I need to write a psychology essay and my personal statement for university applications. For wednesday I also need to finish off a set of sociology notes, and I need to get a -lot- of analysis done on epitaphs for my english language coursework since I'm probably a lesson behind. Meh, that pretty much ruins my weekend, I can only hope it can all be done quickly to let me watch anime. I know it's probably more important than anime (I stress 'probably') yet I really don't have the motivation at the moment. Ah well, I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. In the Soul Society RP another person joined, made a character, and started an RP thread, so that's good as new members are always welcome. Hmm, only 6 minutes left for genshiken to finish downloading. Excellent, mwahaha. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home