Friday, November 11, 2005

Drama.

Today started rather badly. I ended getting up at 7.10am, which meant i had 5 minutes to get dressed, feed the cats, feed the fish, make sure I actually had the right stuff for college, and set off. Amazingly I managed it, but it wasn't exactly a relaxing start to the day. During college break time I was also pulled aside by my girlfriend, and we had a productive little talk. She felt she wasn't ready for a relationship as she had too much going on in her life (depression and such) and therefore didn't want to hurt me even more. So, that ended after 5 days. Only 5 days. Hmm. That obviously didn't improve my morning. I didn't get depressed infront of her, I kept smiling and saying it was ok and I'd still be a good friend. That actually reassured her, but when she was gone I immediately felt like crap. Damn. The day didn't really brighten up much till I started seeking out friends and chatting to them, and the usual jokes and such cheered me up slightly. Then I met up with my best friend, and she was slightly angry with my oh-so-recent ex, offering to exact punishment. Though obviously not wanted since it was a bad course of action, it did make me laugh a lot, so that was fun, and I had a nice time just hanging out with her.

The afternoon continued to improve my mood as I played cards and such, and once I got home I basically just read a load of manga, as well as watching the 159th episode of Naruto, 5th episode of Solty Rei, and the 3rd episode of Najica. All were pretty entertaining, since in Naruto there was Hinata, in Solty Rei there was a large pool with an abundance of bikini, and in Najica there was a lot of cool explosions and interesting fighting. So it was all pretty good comfort-anime. I rang up my parents and chatted with them, and their honeymoon is going good so that cheered me up even more. By late evening I was pretty much back to normal, and my mood wasn't overly ruined even though I had to do some english language coursework. During it I just listened to a lot of dance music on the MTVDance channel. Quite convenient background music. I managed to get from 647 words to 1082 words, and overall there needs to be about 4000 words. So... another 1000 to write tomorrow, and another 1000 on sunday. That leaves only 1000 words to write on both wednesday and thursday, both of which are pretty much free time days since I have thursday off and on wednesday I only have a single lesson to go to. The only slight complecation is that I still need to do the law essay, and I'm not sure if I should do it this weekend or on monday or tuesday. I'll probably do it when I randomly feel like it, meh. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home